Thursday, October 3, 2013

Orientation

Hello everyone,
I am finishing my week here is NYC and New Jersey. I am so happy that I had the opportunity to come here and meet amazing people. It’s always refreshing to meet people with similar interests and goals. It was nice to be away for a week with a group of people that understood why I want to volunteer. Never did I get ask the infamous question WHY?? It was a great experience and gave me a new perspective on volunteering and CMMB as a company. Honestly, I wish every single one of my donors could see how this company functions. Every donation, dollar, and medical supplies are meticulously calculated. There is a very stick method as to how every dollar is spent and how all medical supplies are used. 97% of all cash donations are used on volunteers, I think that’s pretty amazing! This next week I will be deciding my final placement between Kenya or Honduras. Please if you have not done so look into CMMB. Please donated or share my page with your friends. I will be uploading some pictures from the week. Thank you all for your continued support.


http://support.cmmb.org/site/TR?pg=fund&fr_id=1010&pxfid=2060

No comments:

Post a Comment